Staff Meeting Seminars
Launching as a live series in 2022, Staff Meeting Seminars are a brand new way to save time while still learning best practice tips, tricks, and strategies from the best of the best.
Each seminar is designed to complement and uplift your internal professional learning. Use your staff/cohort meeting times to upskill those professional learning communities!
PETAA Staff Meeting Seminars are:
- Illustrations of best practice that connect theory and research with classroom
- Targeted to specific areas of need
- Designed for whole school group/cohort/cluster viewing as a shared experience
- A tool for encouraging professional conversations between staff
- A cost-effective way to access quality professional learning