PETAA Members Onboarding Course
PETAA's member onboarding course is a fun new way to understand more about your membership! This short interactive course is an engaging way to explore all of our member resources and support materials, as well as directly providing you with some examples of content most relevant to you in your daily job role. All PETAA members can access this course, so go ahead and sign up today to start exploring!
- Understand the full range of resources you can access as a PETAA member
- Learn how to navigate your member portal
- Receive tailored content recommendations for your specific role!
Who should participate?
- All PETAA members who want to get the most of our their membership with us
- All PETAA members who want to experience our exciting new look online PL courses
How does it work?
- Individuals: upon registration individuals will be sent a link to access the PL on our online learning platform.
- Whole schools: One staff member must register on behalf of their school. They can choose to have a single link to view this together, or can email us the names and email addresses of teachers they wish to enrol.
|Cost of participation
*Enquire at [email protected]
Registration not available.