ON DEMAND: Grammar 101- Part 3A
An introduction to the authentic use of grammar - Part 3A: Grammar in the early and middle years.
PL On Demand: This short, unmoderated online course is pre-recorded, available 24/7 and perfect for staff meetings. These short grabs are a cost-effective way for all teachers to access the same information, providing an opportunity for diving deeper into professional learning in the future.
Grammar 101 - Part 3A is the third session in this On Demand PL series:
- Understand the power of grammar and its impact in the early and middle primary years
- Make links between curriculum outcomes and the teaching of grammar
- Explore practical ideas for teaching grammar, with clear and actionable tips and strategies you can implement immediately
Who should participate?
- All teachers years F-6
- School leaders
- Early career and pre-service teachers
What else do I need to know? This is a perfect opportunity for colleagues to work together in a year, stage or full staff meeting. As the first of 4 video workshops on grammar, we hope that by participating teachers become better informed and more confident in teaching grammar authentically.
How does it work?
- Individuals: upon registration individuals will be sent a link to access the PL on our online learning platform.
- Whole schools (member exclusive): One staff member must register on behalf of their school. They can choose to have a single link to view this together, or can email us the names and email addresses of teachers they wish to enrol.
| Whole school
| $350* (member schools only)
*contact PETAA on [email protected]