PETAA Resource Pathways
PETAA's Resource Pathways are documents that save significant time and stress for anyone responsible for running professional development within their school or network community. Each pathway is focused on a different element of primary English and literacy teaching, and provides a recommended series of professional learning sessions within that topic area. Every session includes:
- Direct links to relevant PETAA resources (includes videos, presentations, book extracts, papers, teaching units, webinars and more!).
- Recommended discussion questions for teachers to engage with and critically respond to the resources.
- Recommended follow on group activities to put learning into practice.
- Suggested pre-reading or preparation.
- Where relevant, follow-up activities or in-class implementation of learning.
Don't see a pathway for an area you need to cover with your staff? Email [email protected] to share your request!